Limited company, sole trader or partnership? I will advise you on the best structure for your business taking into account the industry you work in, your tax situation and your plans for the business. It’s your business so whatever solution I advise has to be the right one for you.

If you decide to use a limited company I can advise on its structure and will set the company up at Companies House.

If you decide on a sole trader or partnership, I will make sure the business is properly registered with HM Revenue & Customs.

I will then work with you to ensure you have the right software and systems in place to give your business the best chance of success.

Contact us

1 The Pavement, Bushy Park Road
TW11 9JE

Phone: 020 8816 8535
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Newsletter Sign up

With our newsletter, you automatically receive our latest news by  e-mail and get access to the archive including advanced search options!

Newsletter Sign up  |  Login

Newsfeed Search